STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are looking for an Entry Level Pre-Press Technician to join our team.
- Revise existing artwork as needed
- Review artwork for but not limited to spelling, UPC verification, template/die lines, traps, overprints, text limits, distortion, bleeding, etc.
- Interact with customer service department and printers to resolve any problems
- Demonstrate and encourage team spirit within the department and with other departments
- Interact effectively with all team members
- Provide ideas and feedback to Graphics manager
- Create/design new packaging artwork including but not limited to files, digital proofs, etc for Flexo, Lithograph, and Screen Printing
- Working knowledge/experience of art room and/plate room
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator plus other industry standard applications
- Working knowledge of Mac computers
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions when in doubt
- Ability to think outside the box
- Good team player
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to sit, bend, kneel, and lift up to 50lbs
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean manufacturing environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching up to 3%
- Family picnics and team building
- $250 referral bonus when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2 month anniversary