STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for a Parts Procurement/Inventory Coordinator to join our Maintenance team.
Shift: Monday – Friday, Day shifts
- Maintain sufficient inventory of all necessary parts to repair production equipment including interpretation of assembly drawings, sourcing, obtaining best price, preparation of purchase orders, arranging pick-up and delivery of time sensitive parts, etc.
- Source replacement parts for obsolete parts or alternative vendors.
- Receive shipments; record and stock parts
- Process returns including packaging and paperwork
- Maintain clean and organized parts inventory areas
- Assist in pulling inventory parts as needed and when requested
- Comply with all procedures and processes required within the functions of the maintenance department. IE) including but not limited to the full and accurate completion of forms, checklists, inventory parts pulled/returned, etc.
- Inform Maintenance Systems Manger when personnel not in compliance with signing out of parts from inventory
- Demonstrate and encourage team spirit within the department and with other departments
- Continually seeks ways to improve inventory processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Mechanical experience and aptitude as it relates to production machinery
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to think outside the box; critical thinking
- Positive attitude with a focus on both internal and external customers
- Good team player and good people skills
- Ability to adapt to ever changing situations
- Proficient in the reading of blueprints and equipment manuals
- Comfortable in a fast paced and at times, stressful environment
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel, and lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to adapt to changing climate conditions, air-borne particles, and noisy conditions
- Negotiation skills
- Inventory control systems, ie: bar-coding and implementation of new ideas and technologies
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean manufacturing environment
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching up to 3%
- Family picnics and team building
- $250 referral bonus when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2 month anniversary
- New Vacation Policy in Effect