STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for Production Associates to join our team.
- Assisting Cup Technicians in the deep clean of machines
- Completing hourly checks and if quality issues arise, bring attention to the issue immediately
- Make boxes, load product belt, replenish materials around machines such as tape, boxes, bags
- Visually inspect each and every stack of product prior to placing in the shipping carton per the provided training. Any issues must be escalated
- Assist in HFI department as needed
- Relieve other associates for breaks as needed when possible
- Ensure housekeeping on the floor is up to standard
- Assist Cup Technician in clearing past flavours and other items related to past flavours at the flavor change process
- Be aware of difference aspects of the machinery and how safe operation is maintained
- Assist Cup Technicians when changing rolls of paper
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements: This job is performed within a plant environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to adapt to changing climate conditions, air-borne particles and noisy conditions
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes)
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Excellent attendance is required
- General labour or manufacturing experience is an asset
- Team oriented, dependable, reliable, punctual
- Self-starter, efficient, organized, and able to produce high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure or tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and great attendance record
- Flexible to change and willing to do a good job each day
- SQF or food safety experience an asset
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Part time hours in a clean manufacturing environment
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities for advancement
- Family picnics and team building
- Shift: 12 hour day shifts, Saturday & Sunday 7AM-7PM