Why Work at Stanpac?
STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years in Smithville Ontario. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “Good People Make Great Packaging”.
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses and more!
We are looking for talented, reliable and hard-working people who want to make Stanpac a place to grow their careers. Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about why Stanpac should be your next choice for a career. The current opportunity as a Bottle Printer is in our Bottle Decorating Department (Stanpac Ink). This position is a Permanent Full Time Position.
*Bi-weekly Rotating 12 Hour Continental Rotations (7AM-7PM/7PM-7AM)
- Effectively operate printing equipment for decorating glass bottles with minimal supervision
- Ability to changeover machine to different designs and bottle types
- Establishes and maintains an employee relations climate of trust and confidence
- Develops and implements improvements for cost reduction, quality and safety
- Practices effective communication skills with all associates.
- Proven ability to complete individual assignments as directed by management
- Assist with the training requirements of all departmental associates
- Demonstrate proven ability to meet customer specifications and timelines
- Demonstrate proven ability to maintain a clean and organized work area
- Other duties as assigned
Do You Have What It Takes?
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of experience with CNC equipment preferred
- Positive attitude and ability to adapt to fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Some knowledge of robotics
- Experience with tools
What will help you perform the job?
- Ability to work within a hot indoor climate
- Ability to comfortably walk, sit, bend, and crouch
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes)
- Able to lift up to 30lbs (occasionally may be required to lift up to 50lbs)
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac - where we are “Good People Who Make Great Packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.