Manufacturing Associate -#7038 – L
Why Work at Stanpac?
STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years in Smithville Ontario. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “Good People Make Great Packaging”.
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses and more!
We are looking for talented, reliable and hard-working people who want to make Stanpac a place to grow their careers. With multiple opportunities on our packaging production lines, interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about why Stanpac should be your next choice for a career. The current opportunities are available in several production areas of the facility but not limited to Bottle Loading, Packing Packaging, Operating Packaging Machines, Print Room, and Injection Molding Machines. All production openings are permanent and Full Time.
*12 hour continental rotating shifts. Days 7am to 7pm, Nights 7am to 7pm
*8 hour rotating shifts. Nights 11pm to 7am, Afternoons 3pm to 11pm, Days 7am to 3pm
- Operating state of the art equipment to manufacture various types of food packaging
- Load equipment with raw materials
- Visually inspect finish product prior to placing into the shipping box
- Make boxes, load product belt, replenish materials around machines such as tape, boxes, and bags
- Complete hourly quality checks and assist with quality inspections as needed
- Ensure housekeeping standards are followed
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Prior manufacturing or industrial experience is an asset but not required
- Excellent attendance is essential
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks with high attention to detail
- Works well within a team-based environment
What will help you perform the job?
- Ability to comfortably stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to comfortably walk, sit, bend, and crouch
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes)
- Able to lift up to 30lbs (occasionally may be required to lift up to 50lbs)