A Stoney Creek based mobile wash company is seeking a Driver/Labourer. This position offers part time hours on weekends. This position would be ideal for someone looking for part time work, and/or to supplement their current work schedule.
- Use power washing equipment to clean commercial vehicles and equipment
- Work as part of a team with co-workers while maintaining excellent communication
- Previous experience is not necessary; employer willing to train
- Valid, full class G licence with no major violations
- Experience driving medium sized duty trucks 4,500 kg and up
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to perform physical labour
- Willing to learn and take initiative
- Easy going; easy to get along with
- WHMIS training, an asset
- Health & Safety training, an asset
Please include a cover letter with your resume outlining why this position would be a good fit for you.
Personal protective gear will be provided.