Licensed Class A Automotive Technician- #4694 – T
We are currently recruiting for a Licensed Class A Automotive Technician to work at one of our Hamilton Stoney Creek, Ontario locations. Licensed Class A Automotive Technicians perform skilled manual work in the repair and maintenance of vehicles and hold a crucial position in the organization.
- Conduct general and major repair work on motor vehicles
- Diagnose the source of problems and determine the extent of repairs required
- Inspect, adjust and replace necessary parts
- Conduct vehicle road tests to locate defects in operation
- Must be a licensed class A automotive technician (310S)
- Demonstrated skill in auto repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of various types of automotive related products
- Knowledge of tools and equipment
- Own tools
- Good work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver's licence
- Drive Clean LD Inspector and LD Repair Technician licence considered an asset
- Diagnostic skills
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a pleasant environment with room to grow. Do you meet the requirements above? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Upon request, Benson Group Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the entire recruitment, assessment and selection process. If you require accommodation at any point in the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources department.