Are you a seasoned Retail Professional looking for an opportunity to become part of a very unique, family-oriented work environment? We are a small, well established (1975) Children’s Furniture, Décor and Accessories retail store looking for a people-orientated, energetic person to join our friendly in-store Team!
This is a Permanent, Part-time position offering 15 to 25 hours per week and is not suitable for a student seeking summer employment exclusively.
- Providing excellent customer service and you care about building long term relationships with customers and their growing families
- Assist with merchandising the store; maintaining inventory; receiving and processing new product shipment arrivals
- Ability to absorb and retain product knowledge regarding extensive lines of furniture and other products
- Daily store housekeeping duties consistent with working in a busy furniture store
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Retail working experience is a must, furniture knowledge a plus
- Effective communication skills (Verbal and Written, English)
- Working knowledge of computers (Point of Sale System)
- Must be flexible to work a rotating schedule which must include weekends
- Some lifting required (Ability to lift approximately 25lbs)
- Some ladder climbing in stock room
We offer non-commission, hourly wage rate and the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment with great people in a store where employees rarely leave us.