Struans Building Group Inc.
Are you searching for an opportunity to become a part of a growing family-owned construction company?
At Struans Building Group Inc. we are seeking an Office Administrator who is professional, bright, loyal, motivated and honest who is looking for long-term employment with high growth potential.
- Responsible for accounts receivable/payable
- Payroll, WSIB, monthly bookkeeping entries
- Client account records
- Inventory and other miscellaneous general office duties
What are we looking for?
- A strong, confident, fun and friendly personality
- Ability to interact professionally with our clients
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members
- Ability to administer a combination of manual/computer office systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- A knowledge of manual paper filing systems
- On-going training and development to ensure your success
- Fair wage
- A friendly, family work environment
- Flexible schedules/hours