Subway in Beamsville is hiring mature help for all shifts. These positions offer part time, 20-30 hours per week. Work days will vary and include both week days and weekends. Resumes can be dropped off at either location.
- Preparing customer food and beverage orders
- Handling cash, credit and debit transactions
- Greeting customers in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Preparing food such as chopped vegetables and meats for fresh inventory
- Cleaning and maintaining a sanitized work station
- Reliable and outgoing; must enjoy working with the public
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Safe Food Handling Certificate, an asset
Please apply at either location: 5005 Ontario Street Highway Food Court RR #1, Beamsville or 961 King St E No Frills Plaza, Beamsville.