Tax Planning Centre
Tax Planning Centre in Welland is actively seeking a Tax Prep Person to assist them during the upcoming tax season. This position offers part time hours, with evenings (until 9 pm) and daytime weekends, 25-35 hours per week. This is a seasonal position that will commence February 26th, 2018 and conclude on May 1st, 2018.
- Preparation of personal and small business/proprietorship income tax returns
- Diploma or certificate in tax preparation, OR a minimum of 3 years tax preparation experience
- Thorough knowledge of personal and small business/proprietorship tax requirements
- Be able to work at a fast pace with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented with an excellent command of verbal and written English
- High level of proficiency with professional tax preparation software (preferably ProFile)
- Able to communicate effectively with clients in a calm and knowledgeable manner
We pride ourselves in providing friendly and accurate tax services.
Please reply to email@example.com with resume and your availability during the time frame.