The Beer Store - Beamsville
Join our team!
We’re evolving to better serve our ever-changing tastes and needs of our customers. We have part-time retail opportunities for energetic and enthusiastic individuals that share our passion and commitment
to serving our customers.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Completion of and/or working towards completion of High School Diploma or equivalent considered an asset
- Open availability to work different shifts
- One year of consecutive retail experience is considered an
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to providing a respectful and empowering workplace that values our greatest resource, our people. Diversity, equity
and inclusion are essential components of our culture that empower us to meet the needs of our employees, customers and communities.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds including racialized persons / persons of colour, women, Indigenous / Aboriginal People of
North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2S+ persons, and any other characteristic. We’re an equal opportunity employer and
provide employment accommodation in accordance with provincial legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing,
please advise Human Resources and/or the Hiring Manager if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.