The Good Earth Food & Wine Co.
It’s All Good!
Since 1998, when we opened our Niagara farm, home and hearts to our guests, The Good Earth Food and Wine Co. has been a haven for discerning food and wine lovers and an oasis for the senses. Our gardens, orchards and vineyards provide a spectacular backdrop for wine and culinary experiences that reflect all the good things the earth has to offer.
Currently, we have two openings for Line Cook. This position is mostly days, 4-5 days a week; weekends are required with a very occasional evening shift.
- Ensure the consistent, smooth running of food production throughout the Bistro during hours of operation and special events
- Effective preparation, storage and service with regard to quality and quantity of food
- Work closely with the Executive Chef, and his guidelines
- Ensure the security of all foods, chemicals and equipment while maintaining procedures laid out by the Chef and Sous Chef
- During slower times, may be required to perform other duties
- 1-2 years of cooking experience is preferred
- Willing to train someone with minimal experience
- Must have own transportation to and from the workplace
Please apply with cover letter and resume.