Gardener/Yard Worker – #7745 – L
The House by the Side of the Road Bed & Breakfast
The House by the Side of the Road B&B is in picturesque wine country! A perfect spot to enjoy a romantic getaway or weekend away with friends.
We are hiring! We are looking for a Gardener/Yard Worker.
This position offers part-time hours, 1 to 2 days/week. Hours are flexible; 4-6 hours/day. This is a seasonal position and runs May to November.
- Install and maintain seasonal plants
- Mow, trim and fertilize lawn
- Mulch, edge and weed gardens
- Prune and trim trees and bushes if necessary
- Operate and maintain all gardening equipment and machinery, like mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers
- Keep gardens and lawn clear of debris and litter
- Other duties as required
- Experience as a gardener or landscaper, an asset but employer is willing to train
- Familiar with or have previous experience operating and maintaining various lawn and garden equipment including lawn mower, string trimmers, clippers and various garden tools
- Knowledge and ability to follow health and safety regulations
- The ability to lift, bend, carry/move materials
- Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Reliable and able to work all required shifts