The Old Post Bakery
The Old Post Bakery is currently looking for a mature, hard working and self motivated individual to fill a night shift bakers position.
The full time bakers position requires such individual to work from 3am-11am Tuesday-Thursday, Friday and Saturday 2am-10am. The Old Post Bakery is closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Mixing, scaling, proofing, baking and packing of all bread and buns, and sweet bun products
- Working together as a team player to fulfill all bread and bun orders
- Assist the day time bakers with any and all other baking
- Making yourself available for the occasion longer shifts come the busy seasons of Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Must be coachable and eager to listen and follow all instructions and company policies
- Must be honest, have the best interest for the business, willingness to communicate and expand his/her own skills
- Follow orders but also take initiative, not only in baking but also cleaning and staying organized
- Experience working in a bakery an asset, however, full training will be provided
- Must be willing to learn the expectations of our customers and come to expect and mold into our established baking program
Management requests all applicants to apply in person to the owner with cover letter, resume and at least three references. If such applicant is unable to apply in person please have e-mails with such information be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org att: Dan Slingerland.