The Olive Board Charcuterie Company
Come Join Us at the new Olive Board Charcuterie Company on the Grimsby waterfront!
We are seeking to add to our dynamic team. We are looking for team-oriented kitchen staff who enjoy the fast pace, energy and camaraderie of a busy kitchen. Successful candidates must welcome new challenges, have a desire to learn, a desire to succeed and be driven to create a positive guest experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Must have basic kitchen/prep knowledge
- Execute recipes in a timely manner
- Restock food items as required
- Keep work-station clean and follow proper cleaning procedures at end of shift
- Follow our food safety standards
- Work as a team with the servers
- Must have Safe Food Handler’s Training Certification or willing to obtain before first shift
- Preferred kitchen experience
- Must be able to adapt to an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Ability to work in both a team environment an independently
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to perform manual duties that involve lifting objects of reasonable weight
- Able to work a flexible schedule with availability to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Able to work standing for 8 hour shifts
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.