The Restaurant at Redstone
The Restaurant at Redstone opened in June of 2015. The 80-seat restaurant, private dining room and spacious outdoor patio space showcases the seasonally and locally inspired cuisine of Chef David Sider. Our philosophy is to create a cuisine centered on honesty, freshness and an unwavering commitment to our region. We strive to capture the seasons within the seasons, no matter how short, to create an experience based upon a ‘sense of place’, that can only exist because of where we are.
For more information about Chef Sider or the restaurant, please visit http://redstonewines.ca/the-restaurant/.
The Restaurant at Redstone is recruiting Dishwashers for the upcoming spring/summer months, with the possibility of extension. Dishwashers will be reporting to Chef Sider and are responsible for the cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and utensils. The ideal candidate must have a flexible work schedule, including the ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Cleans and sanitizes all kitchen equipment and utensils, including floors, walls, and storage rooms
- Supports and assists the cooks with meal preparation and presentation, according to established methods and guidelines
- Supports the kitchen team and contribute to the fine dining standard for food quality and presentation
- Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health standards
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all time, as well as cleaning and maintaining equipment used in food preparation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong service orientation and knowledge of formal dining room service
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency when required
- Previous experience is preferred
Redstone values a diverse workforce and invite all interested and qualified applicants to apply. We support requests for accommodation from applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If you require an accommodation due to a disability throughout the recruitment process, including submitting an application or undergoing testing, please contact Human Resources.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Redstone team, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.