Junior Server – #4508 -S
The Restaurant at Redstone
The Restaurant at Redstone opened in June of 2015. The 80-seat restaurant, private dining room and spacious outdoor patio space showcases the seasonally and locally inspired cuisine of Chef David Sider. Our philosophy is to create a cuisine centered on honesty, freshness and an unwavering commitment to our region. We strive to capture the seasons within the seasons, no matter how short, to create an experience based upon a ‘sense of place’, that can only exist because of where we are. For more information about Chef Sider or the restaurant, please visit http://redstonewines.ca/the-restaurant/.
The Restaurant at Redstone is recruiting for Junior Servers for the upcoming spring/summer months, with the possibility of extension. The ideal candidate must have a flexible work schedule, including the ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ensures all guests are provided their choice of still or sparkling water on an ongoing basis throughout their experience, taking note of each guest’s preference
- Present in the kitchen to deliver food to tables in a timely fashion while always abiding by Redstone service standards
- Ensures all tables are cleared and reset in a timely fashion (no more than 5 minutes after a guest leaves)
- 1-2 years of experience in a comparable property an asset
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, environment
- Extremely guest-oriented with a genuine ‘always say yes’ attitude
- Conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
Redstone values a diverse workforce and invite all interested and qualified applicants to apply. We support requests for accommodation from applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If you require an accommodation due to a disability throughout the recruitment process, including submitting an application or undergoing testing, please contact Human Resources.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Redstone team, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.