We are looking for an experienced, resourceful Multi-Unit Manager! This role will oversee the day-to-day operations.
Competitive compensation, benefits, growth potential, and incremental project management and leadership.
Maintenance of brand standards and inspiring restaurant-level leadership is key.
- Minimum 2+ years of leadership or management experience in a Quick Service Restaurant
- Must possess restaurant leadership experience
- Guest service skills key
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work at the store level to ensure the company’s and brand’s operational standards are met
- Excellent leadership skills
- Works well under pressure and is able to multi-task
- Financial literacy and analytical/problem solving skills
- Open availability
To apply text TIMS to (778) 400-4822
Scan this QR Code with your
phone's camera to link directly
to Tim Horton's hiring application.