Tim Hortons Team Member – #5649 – S
Tim Hortons is currently looking to hire mature candidates for full time positions.
The Tim Hortons chain focuses on top quality, always fresh products, value, great service and community leadership. It has grown into the largest quick service restaurant chain in Canada, specializing in always fresh coffee, baked goods and home-style lunches.
- Take customer food and beverage orders
- Handle cash, credit and debit transactions
- Prepare coffee, tea and other hot or cold beverages
- Prepare soups, sandwiches, bagels, muffins and tea biscuits
- Communicate effectively while using device for drive thru
- Use of kitchen equipment including knives, bagel cutters and microwave
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Available to work flexible hours and various shifts; evenings and weekends
- Able to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in cash handling an asset
- Black non-slip shoes required
Full training provided.