As a Restaurant Leader, you empower and lead your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences. You promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open communication and understanding. You have the knowledge, skills, and long-term vision to support the Restaurant Operations Team in running a successful business.
You are looking for a full time or a part time opportunity in the Beamsville, Grimsby or Smithville location.
- You are an expert at recruiting, training and coaching a diverse team to achieve and maintain Tim Hortons' high standards of operation
- Your high standards for operational excellence allow you to easily plan and execute methods of increasing sales and achieving targeted costs
- You thrive in the fast-paced atmosphere and love coming to work every day!
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
- Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
Why work for us?
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule and availability
- Health benefits
Please indicate location preference (Beamsville, Grimsby or Smithville) when applying.
To apply text TIMS to (778) 400-4822