School Crossing Guards – #7708 – S
Town of Lincoln
The Town of Lincoln is currently seeking friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic people to become School Crossing Guards. This part-time job (up to 4 hours / day during the school year) assists pedestrians in crossing roadways in a safe and efficient manner.
The Successful Candidate will have the following skills:
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work outside in all weather
- Ability to walk or stand for the duration of the scheduled shift
- Must be physically able to wear and carry crossing guard safety equipment (ie. Vest and handheld crossing guard stop sign)
- Ability to apply for and provide a clear Police Clearance Certificate
- Must have your own reliable transportation
This is a part-time position with varying shifts.
Please note that the Town of Lincoln requires that all newly hired employees are to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired and provide proof of full vaccination or provide proof of a bona fide medical or Human Rights Code exemption on a form issued from and approved by the Town of Lincoln
Qualified candidates are requested to apply by 4:30 PM on Friday, July 29, 2022
This job description is available in alternative formats, or accessible communication supports, upon request.
We thank all applicants who apply but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The information gathered is in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.