Turkstra Modular Buildings
Turkstra Modular Builders has been designing and building commercial and municipal office buildings for customers across Canada since 1995.
Turkstra is a Design/Build construction company. We are hiring Construction Assembly Workers to assist with the construction and assembly of modular buildings and self contained washrooms.
This position offers full time work, Monday to Friday. Hours of work are 6 or 7am to 3 or 4pm.
- Insert pre-cut, prefabricated panels into metal frames to build/construct self contained washrooms
- Install water pumps, heaters, fans and wiring; sink and toilette installations
- Install plastic pipe lines for water to sink and toilette; clamping and sealing joints
- Install PVC roofing; secure with screws
- Construction of modular buildings as well as self contained washrooms
- General construction skills and knowledge
- Familiar with and able to use various hand and power tools
- Able to read and use a tape measure
- Able to learn and consistently repeat tasks without much guidance
- Previous experience, an asset