Line Cook – #4590 – S
At Turtle Jack’s you will gain the experience of working in a close knit comfortable family environment, but quickly learn that we are leaders and innovators in the premium, casual dining market in Ontario.
Combine our ambition for outstanding service and hospitality with great people and the result is one of the best dining experiences for our guests, and the most enjoyable work environment for our team.
- Prepare and plate meals to order
- Prepare food according to special requests
- Assist with prep work and ensure that work station is fully stocked
- Maintain and clean and safe workspace
- Assist with other duties as required
- Safe Food Handlers Certificate
- Experience is an asset however employer is willing to train
- Reliable to be on time for all scheduled shifts
- Able to work as a team in a fast paced environment