Van Horn's Custom Woodworking
Custom Woodworking Shop
We are a custom cabinetry and furniture shop, and “when I say custom, it’s not our idea of custom, but yours”. We have the facilities and the abilities to create that one of a kind masterpiece, or repair an existing treasure. We take pride in the fact that we take the time to stop and listen to our clients’ needs. No job is to big or too small.
We are currently looking to hire a full time cabinet maker to work 40+ hours per week. Experience is an asset however we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Read and interpret architectural drawings, blueprints and specs
- Measure accurately in both metric and imperial according to drawings
- Set up and operate all woodworking machines to cut, shape and form parts
- Must have experience or be willing to train; able to accomplish intricate details specified in shop drawings, using a variety of materials including solid woods, veneers, MDF, laminates, etc.
- Able to prepare and apply inlays
- Assemble parts, apply veneers, apply laminated plastics
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision to accomplish the task of building customized items
- Work well with others
- Steel-toed safety boots