Vieni Estates Winery
Vieni Estates is a jewel in the Ontario wine industry, producing world-class wines, sparkling wines, icewine, grappa & distillates.
Our Vineyard, Winery, B&B and Hospitality Centre are all located on a breathtaking 175 acre estate on the edge of the Niagara Escarpment.
We are looking for a reliable Administrator, who is able to prioritize and work under little supervision. They will be self motivated and eager to learn. They will also be highly organized and skilled with Word and Excel. The ideal candidate will also have experience with social media.
This position offers full time, 30-40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with the flexibility for some weekends.
The candidate will be responsible for administrative tasks, ensuring the front house and back house alike have adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the Administrator will include:
- Data entry on all levels
- Bills of lading and tracking
- Monthly inventory
- Social media
- Reservation management for Tasting Room and Bed & Breakfast
- Broad knowledge base pertaining to the business of wine and spirits
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to creatively contribute to a sales and service environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Service oriented attitude
- Computer literacy
- Must be 19 years of age
- Must be flexible with working evenings and weekends
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.