Part Time Registered Physiotherapist -#7022 – S
Vineland Physiotherapy is a physiotherapist owned rehabilitation clinic located in the heart of beautiful wine country in the Niagara region and is growing! Our clinic is looking for a Part Time Registered Physiotherapist.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Graduate from an accredited University
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and in good standing
- Passionate about the profession
- Positive team player
- Strong manual therapy skillset
- Efficient with case load and charting
- Takes self-initiative
- Interested in continuing education to improve on their skill set
- Takes a proactive approach
- MVA/WSIB experience is an asset
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Delegate aspects of treatment to a Physiotherapy Assistant under your direction and supervision
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Building great rapport with clients and team
- Community outreach
- Communicating with referral sources
- Full admin support; we manage all reception, appointments, invoicing and billing
- Online charting and exercise program
This position would start as a significant part time job and move into full time hours.
You will be working a minimum of 2-3 days per week with a guaranteed hourly wage.
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, organized and caring so we can forge a long-term partnership with exceptional growth potential.
Please email your curriculum vitae and cover letter to the attention of Gail Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or inquire at the same for further information.
New grads welcome to apply. We thank all candidates in advance for their application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.