Voortman Cookies has a long and stable history, with further growth expected. We ship products across North America, as well as globally. We care about our people, our products, and our customers. We are currently looking to fill many positions in our plant. If you are interested in a long-term career with potential for advancement, then look no further! We offer a competitive benefits package as well as other perks to all full-time employees.
All positions require employees to follow a 1-week rotating shift work schedule (days, afternoons & nights).
- Work in a safe manner as per Voortman Cookie company policies
- Regular lifting up to 60lbs
- Grind cookies and other ingredients in grinding machine
- Operation of hoist system
- May be required to manually palletize cases of cookies when necessary
- Cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, cleaning equipment etc.
- Use of pressure sprayer to clean equipment as required
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Take pride in a job well done
- All positions require standing, twisting, turning, pushing, pulling for long periods
- Ability to work independently or with others, as part of a team
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Must have valid SIN
- Must be willing to complete a criminal background check
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions
Voortman Cookies Limited is an equal opportunity employer and committed to employing following the Ontario Human Rights Code and the AODA. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation as per the AODA.