VTR Feeder Solutions
Are you a skilled Machinist, who enjoys making custom parts on a Manual Mill, with the focus on quality and accuracy? If so, read on.
VTR Feeder Solutions is a leader in automated parts feeding systems and Canada’s largest parts feeding company. We manufacture feeder systems for a variety of industries — from automotive to pharmaceutical. We have helped hundreds of organizations around the world successfully improve their business with our expert insight into the best feeding solutions.
We are currently looking to grow our current Machine Shop.
Why Join VTR Feeder Solutions?
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Permanent Full time work
- 100% Coverage Benefits, with a Health Care Spending account with company paid premiums
- Paid Vacation time
- Flex Day start shifts, Monday – Friday
- Biweekly company provided staff lunch
- Work Boot allowance
- Clean and Safe work environment
- Operating a Manual Mill with Conversational Package, to create parts with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Study and interpret drawings, blueprints, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, tools to be used, and materials for the job and setup requirements
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed and identify issues
- Perform routine machine maintenance
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Vocational training as a manual machinist within a recognized province program will be an asset
- 5+ years of machinist experience in an industrial environment
- Experience in using and/or programming Conversational Mills
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items (up to 65 lbs).
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Team player while being able to work independently when needed
- Possess excellent manual dexterity and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other materials
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only contact those that best meet our needs and qualifications.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, VTR Feeder Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process.
Please email your resume to Human Resources at Elizabeth@vtrfeedersolutions.com