Office Administration Manager – #5476 -A
The Office Administration Manager is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the business, especially with a focus on Customer Service and also includes duties in support of the President.
You enjoy working in a small company environment completing administrative and executive support related responsibilities. As an independent and trusted team member you are comfortable completing tasks with minimal supervision. You perform at a high level of professionalism and discretion.
Your knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), are well developed. You are also willing and able to learn new software applications pertaining to the Arborist industry.
You are well organized, detailed oriented and you have a talent for meeting deadlines. You are comfortable taking inbound and making outbound phone calls to various organizations and clients. You possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide full and diversified administrative and sales support
- Facilitate and coordinate projects that meet deadlines
- Manage incoming calls, daily calendars, scheduling of appointments and meetings
- Assist in tracking and updating finances
- Assist with the preparation of Arborist Reports
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos and mass emails
- Plan, organize and coordinate functions and special events
This is a Maternity Leave coverage.
Previous experience in senior administration is required.
Previous experience with condominiums and commercial markets are beneficial.
A competitive wage or salary will be provided.
Please email your cover letter and resume.