West Lincoln Community Care
West Lincoln Community Care is a not-for-profit organization established in 1984 to assist families in West Lincoln. We offer a Food Bank with food assistance and additional programs and a Thrift Store to support these initiatives. If you want to have an impact on people in the community apply today.
As the cleaner you will help keep our facilities clean and sanitized. We require someone hardworking, trustworthy and able to work independently.
- All washrooms in the Food Bank and Store
- Kitchens in the Food Bank and Store
- Cleaning all floors
- Cleaning food bank carts, fridge and freezers
- Cleaning thrift store carts
- Trash and recycling removal
- Water plants
- General cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work independently
Hours of work are Tuesday's & Thursday's 9:30am to 2:00pm, but the employer is flexible.