West Lincoln Public Library
The West Lincoln Public Library invites applications for a part-time position of Library Page. This position requires daytime, evening, Saturday and Sunday work for an average of 14-16 hours over a two week pay period. Please reference job id#2021 – 04 in your cover letter.
This position provides front line customer service at prominent service desks at all locations.
Under the direction of the Supervisor – Administrative Services, the employee is responsible for assisting borrowers with the Library’s lending functions using an automated library system. The employee is responsible for helping borrowers use the catalogue providing readers’ advice and limited information service, maintaining borrower records, check-in check-out loaned materials, returning materials to the shelf and maintaining order in circulating collections.
- Minimum education: Secondary School diploma
- Post-Secondary education in a library related field is an asset
- Equivalent of one year’s experience in working in a public service with people of all ages
- Experience working in a public library is an asset
See our website for the full job description here: https://www.westlincolnlibrary.ca/jobs.html
- Library-related post-secondary education
- Public library work experience
- Familiarity with an automated library collection management system
Please provide your cover letter and resume prior to the closing date of Wednesday July 28th at 4:00pm.