West Lincoln Sheet Metal
We are a complete sheet metal fabrication shop so your duct-work fits your unique application.
We are currently looking for someone interested in an apprenticeship.
Preferred candidate should be mechanically inclined or interested in Air conditioning/Refrigeration.
- Develop patterns for sheet metal using computer-assisted design and drafting (CAD) software package
- Operate light metalworking machines such as shears, brakes, punches, and drill presses, including computer numerical control (CNC) equipment to cut, bend, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal
- Operate computerized laser or plasma cutting equipment to cut sheet metal
- Install and use rigging and hoisting equipment
- Fit and join sheet metal parts using riveting, welding, soldering and similar equipment
- Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
- Grind and buff seams, joints and rough surfaces
- Inspect product quality and installation to ensure conformance to specifications
- Hard worker, willing to learn, team player with positive attitude
- Willing to work extended hours if needed
- Able to read engineering and architectural drawings, sketches and work specifications to be performed