West Niagara Agricultural Centre
West Niagara Agricultural Centre is looking to hire a permanent/part-time treasurer(bookkeeper).
- Receive all payments directed to the facility such as rentals, donations, memberships, grants, sponsorships, and fair/fundraising transactions, provide receipts, record payments and prepare deposits.
- Take deposits to the bank and file copies. Reconcile bank statements.
- Payout expenses on all contracts related to facility maintenance.
- Monitor and reconcile budgets for assigned committees and facility revenue and expenses.
- Prepare payments for invoices and prepare payroll.
- Submit WSIB, remit source deductions to CRA and prepare T4s for all employees to be sent to accountant after year end.
- Maintain petty cash float.
- Point person for fair financial duties. Receive judges, contracts and prepare cheques for payment of fees, prepare cash floats and reconcile at return.
- Prepare and submit all Grant application, oversee the allocation of funds, and administer the required data reporting for grants to fund providers.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and Quickbooks.
- Reliable transportation. Not on bus route.