Westland Greenhouse Solutions Inc.
FULL-TIME, PERMANENT POSITION – 40 hrs per week plus occasional overtime
The Warehouse Associate will help create and maintain an environment that encourages and accomplishes an accurate inventory, in quantities and locations, and delivers on great internal and external customer service.
- Work collaboratively with the warehouse team to receive, handle, distribute and store materials, supplies and equipment
- Customer orders are prepared and packaged as required to meet expectations
- Load and unload products safely by hand or using a forklift or other warehouse machinery
- Goods, materials, tools, and equipment are stocked and organized according to the warehouse system and processes
- Warehouse machinery is regularly maintained to ensure it is in continuous good working order
- Warehouse is kept clean and organized
- Contributing to the team’s effectiveness and other duties as required
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Secondary School Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly
- Forklift Operator Certificate an asset; training provided if needed
Westland Greenhouse Solutions offers a health benefits program after 3 months and an RRSP contribution after 1 year of service. The hours of work are between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday with Saturday work hours only as needed. We do not work on Sundays. We are a growing company with opportunities for development.