Westland Greenhouse Solutions Inc.
Westland Greenhouse Solutions Inc. is a fast-growing manufacturer and supplier in the Greenhouse Industry. We require an individual that will help create and maintain an environment that encourages and accomplishes an accurate inventory, in quantities and locations, and delivers on great internal and external customer service.
- The Warehouse Associate works collaboratively with the warehouse team to receive, handle, distribute and store materials, supplies and equipment
- Customer orders are prepared and packaged as required to meet expectations
- Load and unload products safely by hand or using a forklift or other warehouse machinery
- Goods, materials, tools, and equipment are stocked and organized according to the warehouse system and processes
- Ongoing inventory accuracy and cycle counts are performed with the team to ensure accuracy
- Warehouse machinery is regularly maintained to ensure it is in continuous good working order
- Warehouse is kept clean and organized
- Contributing to the team and other duties as required
Skills and Specifications:
- Physically fit with the ability to lift heavy materials
- Ability to competently and effectively manage time to accomplish tasks and meet daily goals
- Team player with the ability to coordinate work with fellow employees
- Ability to safely use warehouse machinery
Education and Qualifications:
- Secondary School Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift Operator Certificate an asset
The work week is Monday to Friday with possible Saturday hours to meet production volume demands. The qualified candidate may be required to work up to a 10-hour shift, most of which involves standing, walking, the lifting of 25 – 50 pounds and pushing/pulling up to 300 pounds in an otherwise physically active environment that is not environmentally controlled. Employees are eligible for an employee benefit plan after 3 months.
Starting wage is $ 18.12 Gross per hour
Westland is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply by emailing their resume.