Westridge HR, on behalf of our Niagara Client, is currently seeking to hire a Part Time Bookkeeper to join their team. Answering to the office manager, the new team member will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, have a teamwork approach, and be results oriented. The part-time position will be approximately three (3) shifts per week for approximately 21 hours per week.
- Be responsible for all financial record-keeping activities
- Process payables, receivables and payroll
- Make journal entries
- Prepare tax returns and other forms/documents as required
- Complete bank, credit card and other account reconciliations
- Generate statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Execute file maintenance for both administrative and accounting files
- Complete other accounting related duties as required.
- Possess a solid understanding of accounting principles
- Experience using Quickbooks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy of work
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Effectively communicate with others in a courteous and professional manner
- Punctual and reliable