Housekeeper – #7020 – L
Westridge HR, on behalf of our Niagara Falls Client, is currently seeking to fill the role of Housekeeper.
As a Housekeeper, you will create a welcoming environment for our guests by attending to cleaning standards throughout the hotel and providing exceptional customer service.
Shifts: Day Shift (7am start) and Evening Shift (3pm start).
Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time available.
Compensation: $14.50 per hour plus bonuses
Room accommodations available if needed
- Clean rooms as indicated by Company standards
- Make beds, clean bathrooms, dust, and vacuum
- Replenish all amenities
- Report any maintenance problems that require immediate action to management as soon as discovered
- Vacuums hallways to maintain cleanliness at the end of each shift
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Assists the overall housekeeping operation, including deep cleaning as needed
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays
- A minimum of grade 10 or equivalent is required
- Good verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff and management
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Previous experience in housekeeping is preferred
We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge HR is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.