WFCU Credit Union
For the third consecutive year, WFCU Credit Union has been certified as a Great Place to Work® and named to the Best Workplaces in Canada™ list for businesses with 100-999 employees. It’s an exciting time to join our team. To find out more, apply today!
WFCU Credit Union is recognized as one of the leading, progressive financial organizations in Southwestern Ontario. Our team is committed to providing our members with a high level of service while making our community the best place to live and work. As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a positive, goal driven and professional environment. You’ll experience the unmatched employment philosophy of an organization that is committed to opportunities for professional and self-development, employee wellness, competitive compensation and a culture of celebration!
An exciting and immediate career opportunity is currently available at WFCU Credit Union for a: .Net Developer.
We are looking for a passionate C# developer who is able to interpret application design into coding and produce solutions that are compliant with industry and company development standards.
This will be a remote permanent full-time position.
To apply please visit: https://wfcu.hiringplatform.ca/processes/58173-net-developer?locale=en
- C# RESTful API development with ASP.NET Core on the .NET Core runtime
- Designing highly available, scalable and distributed solutions
- Deploying and securing Azure infrastructure
- Agile and Scrum project management methodologies
- Azure DevOps repos, pipelines, and boards
- Micro-services architecture
- Multithreading and concurrency
- Running .NET Core in Linux Docker containers
- OpenAPI v3.0 (aka Swagger) specifications
- OAuth and JWT
- ISO 7-layer network model including TCP handshakes and SSL
- Integrating with SSO (SAML) identity providers and services
- Encryption and hashing algorithms
These additional skills are considered assets too:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
If you feel you’re a great fit, let us know why!
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WFCU Credit Union will accommodate the needs of candidates with disabilities through our recruitment process as we are made aware of these requests. The accommodation will be based on the individual needs of the job candidate.