Receptionist/Cashier – #4554 -A
Wills Chevrolet is one of Ontario’s top performing GM dealerships. We are part of an ambitious auto group representing multiple brands throughout Ontario. We care deeply about creating a positive employee experience and an exemplary customer experience.
We are continuing to build our team of automotive professionals and are currently seeking an experienced, passionate, strategic and process-driven Part-Time Receptionist/Cashier.
As a front-line worker, this ideal candidate will present a positive and professional image of the dealership to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries and other interactions
- Respond to telephone and in-person inquiries from clients
- Process payments and cashier invoices
- Conduct follow-up service satisfaction calls
- Refer all inquiries and messages to the appropriate individuals, across the organization
- Organize and maintain records and files in their proper locations
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent customer service skills; friendly, outgoing and willingness to contribute to a team
- Ability to maintain filing systems and databases and records software
- Superior telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Above average written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communications skills and excellent listening skills
- Cash handling and customer service experience required; dealership experience is an asset
Hours are Monday - Thursday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM and Saturdays 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thank you to those who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.