Winona Concrete & Pipe Products Ltd.
A local pre-cast concrete company in Grimsby is seeking Pre-cast Production staff to join their growing team.
This position offers full time work, Monday – Friday from 7am- 4:30pm, no weekends and no travelling required.
The work environment is clean however the nature of the work is dirty. Work is physically demanding and is primarily outside, however we do not have “rain days” so there is no loss of time due to weather.
Employer offers permanent year round work, benefits package, 2 weeks vacation plus paid Christmas shutdown and full training. Employer also pays employee portion of CPP contributions.
- Factory work with a variety of tasks
- Cleaning and setting up moulds (scraping & scrubbing large steel panels)
- Tying rebar cages
- Pouring concrete
- Maintaining a clean safe work environment
- Machinery experience is an asset
- Willing to learn
- Good awareness of work environment and what others are doing around you
- Reliable transportation to work
- Able to bend, climb, shovel & rake
- Dedicated, reliable and willing to work
- Working at heights, confined spaces
- Forklift licence is an asset
- Health & Safety