Bus Person – #4772 – S
A local restaurant in Winona is seeking a Bus Person.
The Bus Person plays an important role in the overall guest experience.
They ensure the tables are clean and ready for guests to arrive, cutlery is polished and the general restaurant maintains its cleanliness. They also assist the servers, host, counter servers and BOH with various tasks to ensure efficient operation.
- Clear tables form previous guests and promptly clean table tops and chairs.
- Stack dirty dishes in the dishwashing area.
- Ensure bathrooms are clean, well stocked and perform general cleaning.
- Assist with helping run food, break down table groupings and guest requests.
- No previous restaurant experience or training required.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate organizational skills.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits including a clean uniform for each shift.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work in a standing position; able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
The employer welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.