Take-Out Attendant – #4770 – S
A local Winona restaurant is seeking a Take-Out Attendant.
The position of Take-Out Attendant is an integral position. You serve call-in or walk-in take out guests and you are the last line of defense to ensure that the food and beverages the guest has ordered is accurate and what the guest wants.
- Answer the telephone or greet the take away guest with a smile, speaking clearly and concisely.
- Write down the order, confirming order completion time with the kitchen; enter the order in to the POS.
- Accurately pack order into take out bags and boxes.
- Review order with guest upon arrival and pick up.
- Be a team player; assist where possible including salads, desserts, bussing or dish area.
- Excellent verbal and phone skills to be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- No previous restaurant experience or training required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and confidence.
- Have basic math skills and able to handle money.
- Have an understanding of basic understanding of food service protocols.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits including a clean uniform for each shift.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
The employer welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.