Night Cleaner – #4653 -L
YMCA West Niagara, Grimsby
The YMCA West Niagara, Grimsby is actively seeking a Night Cleaner. This position offers permanent, full time hours, 32 hours per week. Candidates must be available to work midnights, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- To perform the heavy cleaning of the branch as specified in the work schedule
- To ensure that all areas are clean, safe and well organized and meet SAM 2.1 standards
- To respond to members’ concerns in a helpful and positive manner
- To support and work as part of a staff/volunteer team to ensure that all members’ YMCA experience is a positive one
- To attend staff meetings, planning sessions and training events as required
- To perform other facility cleaning and maintenance duties (when qualified) as assigned
- Participate in training and adhere to the YMCA Child Protection Policies and Procedures as established by the YMCA of Niagara
- Cleaning experience
- A clear Criminal Reference Check – Vulnerable Sector Search Within 1 year from date of issue] will be required upon hiring
- Current Standard First Aid & CPR[C]
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks and operate heavy machinery
- Able to work independently, prioritize tasks, and exercise strong judgement
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume along with documentation to verify completion of (or in process of completing) Standard First Aid/CPR(C) by noon on April 20 2018 to:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org F: (905) 735-2299
Please indicate position and branch/cities applying for in the subject line of your email. Internal applicants are expected to notify their supervisor before applying. Only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations and materials in alternate formats for individuals with disabilities can be arranged upon request.
For more information on other opportunities at the YMCA of Niagara please visit: ymcaofniagara.org