YMCA of Niagara
The YMCA Beamsville/Grimsby is seeking a Child Care Supervisor for their Before & After School program. This position offers 28 hours per week, split shift plus admin. hours. On top of starting wage, staff receive a $2.oo per hour Provinical wage enhancement and $1.00 per hour RECE premium (for RECEs only).
Start date is February 20th, 2018.
- Provide ongoing support, guidance and direction to develop positive team interaction between staff, parents, and children
- Assume liaison between school, parents, children and staff
- Submit monthly program statistics and oversee other financial and administrative duties
- Ensure that the centre meets or surpasses all Ministry of Education licensing standards
- Represent the YMCA in a positive and professional manner
- Participate in training and adhere to the YMCA Child Protection Policies and Procedures as established by the YMCA of Niagara
- Provide leadership to the Strong Kids Campaign
- Registered Early Childhood Educator or Director Approved (subject to the approval process of the Ministry of Education)
- Minimum of 2 years licensed child care experience would be an asset
- Current Standard First Aid, CPR – C certification
- A clear Criminal Reference Check – Vulnerable Sector Search [within 6 months from date of issue] will be required upon hiring
Submit your resume and cover letter by 12:00 pm on February 15th 2018 to:
Lucy Belchior, Regional Director, Children’s Services YMCA of Niagara
E: firstname.lastname@example.org F: (905) 735-2299
Please indicate position and cities applying for in the subject line of your email. Internal applicants are expected to notify their supervisor before applying. Only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations and materials in alternate formats for individuals with disabilities can be arranged upon request.
For more information on other opportunities at the YMCA of Niagara please visit: ymcaofniagara.org