Cleaner/Housekeeper – #4586 – L
YMCA of Niagara
YMCA Branch and Childcare locations- Grimsby
Our Lady of Fatima School/Niagara West Membership Branch
Minimum starting rate: $14.56/hr.
Start date: Immediately
Regular Part time – 16-30 hours per week – days, evenings, weekends, holidays
Travel between two sites required
- To perform the cleaning of the branch as specified in the work schedule
- To ensure that all areas are clean, safe and well organized and meet SAM 2.1 standards
- To respond to members’ concerns in a helpful and positive manner
- To support and work as part of a staff/volunteer team to ensure that all members’ YMCA experience is a positive one
- To attend staff meetings, planning sessions and training events as required
- To perform other facility cleaning and maintenance duties (when qualified) as assigned
- Participate in training and adhere to the YMCA Child Protection Policies and Procedures as established by the YMCA of Niagara
- Cleaning experience
- Current Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening [within 6 months from date of issue]
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR[C] certification
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks and operate heavy machinery
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume along with documentation to verify completion of (or in process of completing) Standard First Aid/CPR(C) by noon on March 26 2018 to:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org F: (905) 735-2299
Please indicate position and branch/cities applying for in the subject line of your email. Internal applicants are expected to notify their supervisor before applying. Only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations and materials in alternate formats for individuals with disabilities can be arranged upon request.