Zwart Systems requires an Irrigation Installer to join our team for the installation of our custom designed irrigation systems and equipment.
What do you offer us?
You have an exceptional work ethic. You are reliable and well organized. You must have excellent written and verbal skills. You deal with your co-workers, our customers and other tradespeople professionally and respectfully. You have a great eye for detail. You can function well under pressure and be flexible in an environment that can change quickly. You are not afraid of hard work or getting dirty. You must be able travel away from home when necessary and have a clean driving record. You must be able to read and interpret CAD drawings. Preferably, you have experience in plumbing, electrical and the greenhouse/horticulture industry.
What can we offer the Irrigation Installer?
Zwart Systems has been in business for 50 years and is considered a market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry. We are a progressive organization that encourages, coaches and supports positive growth in both your work life and personal life. We surround ourselves with great employees that support our team “can do” attitude.
We offer competitive wages that will be based on skills and experience. A comprehensive company health and wellness benefit program. Two (2) weeks vacation and accrued vacation pay based on income. Daily travel expenses (Per Diem) when travelling out of town overnight. Single person per room accommodations when out of town. An annual compensation for Out of Town Hours worked. Pizza days and company events. Great opportunities for career advancement!
- Exceptional work ethic
- Experience in irrigation/plumbing
- Experience in horticulture industry an asset
- Extremely reliable, punctual and motivated
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to read CAD drawings and blueprints
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to follow direction accurately
- Strong ability to function well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional image and demeanor
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and a timely manner
- Ability to work well individually or as part of a Team
- Valid G Licence with clean Driver’s Abstract is a condition of employment
- Valid Passport would be an asset
- Significant travel will be required as deemed by work demands and is a condition of employment
- Working at Heights, Forklift, Telehandler, Confined Space, Aerial Work Platform and First Aid Certificates an asset