Zwart Systems is growing again and requires a Shipping and Receiving Jr. Assistant who is professional with passion, energy and initiative to join our team.
Zwart Systems is in their 50th year of business and is considered a market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry.
This key role requires a candidate who is a team player with excellent listening, organizational and inter-personal skills with a desire to evolve and grow with a progressive organization.
- Picking parts for customer orders
- Delivers customer orders, as necessary and required
- Picks up orders from suppliers
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing shipments
- Receive and stock product
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Other duties as dictated by work demands
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written and inter-personal
- Must have outstanding safety record and follow all company safety policy and procedures
- Familiarity with WHMIS
- Forklift and Reach Truck experience
- Greenhouse and/or Irrigation experience an asset
- Willing to learn and participate in training sessions as deemed necessary
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
- Own transportation
- Safety footwear required
Zwart Systems offers a comprehensive health benefit package, two weeks’ vacation and positive work environment. Competitive wages will be based on skill set and experience.