Zwart Systems requires a professional with passion, energy and initiative to join our Company as a Team Leader/AutoCAD Manager. Zwart Systems is a market leader and specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry. This key role requires a candidate who is a team player with excellent listening and inter-personal skills, and the ability to manage and empower the CAD team.
- Provide accurate and detailed CAD drawing packages for the Customer and Zwart systems:
- Customer/Quote specific drawings, production drawings, Installation drawings, including 2D & 3D formats.
- Assist with product design and engineering
- Prepare quotations in conjunction with Sales and Quoting departments
- Participate and organize team workload to fulfill project realization
- Communicate with project management and team leaders on project specifications
- Maintain, establish and uphold drawing standards
- Maintain and build a quality library and reference standard
- Provide technical assistance to other departments and groups as required
- Organize and manage work load assignments of design department
- Assist in the development and implementation of new product systems and drawing processes
- Understand and follow all the company’s organizational and safety standards and procedures.
- Read and interpret architectural drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Acute attention to detail
- Fluent English, second language an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience in problem solving and resolution
- Above standard organizational skills
- Strong ability to function effectively under pressure
- Reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Strong team member
- Proven Leadership skills
Experience & Qualifications:
- In depth working knowledge of SolidWorks
- In depth working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in the irrigation and horticultural industry an asset
- Experience in Microsoft Office software and functions
- Zwart Systems offers a comprehensive health benefit package, two weeks’ vacation and competitive wages that will be based on skill set and experience.