Zwart Systems is seeking an experienced CAD Technician. Zwart Systems is considered a market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication, installation and service of irrigation systems within the horticulture industry. This role requires a candidate who is skilled in creating 3D drawings based on provided designs. On the job training will be provided to help applicants grow their skill set while having the opportunity to learn about our industry in a positive working environment.
- Create 3D drawings of Irrigation Rooms, Growing Facilities and Irrigation Pump Skids so that a Bill of Materials can be created from the drawing and customers can install the system as designed
- Create drawings for welded assemblies and plumbing assemblies using the latest version of SolidWorks
- Excellent working knowledge in SolidWorks and/or Inventor
- Good working knowledge in AutoCAD is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills (must be fluent in English)
- Experience in the Greenhouse or Water Management industry is preferred
The position is full-time Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 4:30pm. Zwart Systems offers the successful candidate vacation time, competitive wages and a company benefit package after successful completion of the probationary period. Zwart Systems encourages employee growth and development with opportunities to flourish within the organization.
We thank and appreciate everyone who has taken the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation.